BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday

Finally Done!!!

After days of hard work, I've finally finished filming my movie. And now I feel like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm so relieved and happy, happy that my movie looks decent enough considering the problems and complications that arose. Relieved because at long last I'm done, no need to worry about this anymore. I've devoted this whole day to editing the scenes and making everything work, it was hard but also fun to see the things I was able to do. And when everything was said and done I sat back and watched my masterpiece. The funny part was just a couple days ago, my actors (including myself) were getting restless and didn't even want to finish, I even began to consider changing my project entirely, but I worked to hard to give up now. Near the end of this whole process I found myself a little saddened because it was over, even my actors were moody, we had fun doing this, and our last day of shooting was great because we really tried hard. Making a film was a very interesting and fun experience, one that I hope to do again more professionally. This is my last entry I hope everyone enjoys my film.

0 comments:

New Moon

New Moon
Link is at bottem of page

Twilight

Twilight
Link at bottem of page

Which was a better Vampire movie? (Watch the trailers below if you haven't seen them.)