BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday

Filming (yet again)

Although I was planning on filming yesterday it turned out that one of my actors had something come up, that was not avoidable. So now I'm going to have to shoot today, my other actor who did show up was not displeased due top the fact that he himself was not up for acting yesterday so he really didn't mind at all. I got home late yesterday too so we wouldn't have been able to shoot much anyways so , I'm not upset, it would seem that yesterday was a very bad day for me. It felt like everything was falling apart at the seems, I was just trying to hold on. But today is a new day and I'm just going to have to move on, I will finish my project with the best of my ability.

0 comments:

New Moon

New Moon
Link is at bottem of page

Twilight

Twilight
Link at bottem of page

Which was a better Vampire movie? (Watch the trailers below if you haven't seen them.)