BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

Like a broken record

Its beginning to get a little ridiculous as to how many setbacks I keep having. I shot very good scenes, the best so far but the camera footage doesn't want to go through onto my computer which there for doesn't allow me to edit it with movie maker. I've tried over and over again to try and convert it to another readable file but it doesn't seem to work. It's very frustrating that the one thing I was able to rely on is the one thing that's ruining my production. My actors including myself are getting restless, I've lost spent countless days and hours shooting over and over. As a result to this unfortunate side track I'm going to have to shoot again. This time I've looked for a camera that's compatible with the computer. Luckily I've found one, thanks to an old friend who has agreed to lend me his, although its of low quality I'll have to make do with it. I've pleaded with the actors, even got on my knees and apologized several times but they being good friends have agreed to meet me again. Hopefully we can get the same shots from before or maybe even better ones. I'm really running out of time here and I'm losing all positive outlook, I'm closing in on panic mode. I've begun to get anxious and I haven't been able to blog lately because my laptop is still out of commission. Maybe with my laptop it would have worked better, being that its more advanced but I'll never know now, stuck with the old desktop. I'll have to cut back on sleep and work extra hard to finish my project, I don't have a choice.

0 comments:

New Moon

New Moon
Link is at bottem of page

Twilight

Twilight
Link at bottem of page

Which was a better Vampire movie? (Watch the trailers below if you haven't seen them.)