BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday

Lets Go Again

Today I'm going to start filming yet again, but with all the new material and hopefully everything will go by smoothly. I don't know if I'll have anytime to re-shoot anything if this time I can't finish. I don't know if I could use anything from what I've already shot before, I just don't like it at all. I hope this recent decision to make last minute drastic changes does not come back to bite me in the ass. I need things to run as smoothly as possible, I need the full co-operation of everyone. The way I want to direct things will take more longer but will make for a better film. There is one things I have to work on, I can't keep taking thirty shots for each scene, I'm going to try and keep it at three tries per scene. I don't want to spend an hour shooting the same thing over and over again. I hope it goes well today.

0 comments:

New Moon

New Moon
Link is at bottem of page

Twilight

Twilight
Link at bottem of page

Which was a better Vampire movie? (Watch the trailers below if you haven't seen them.)