BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

Problem

So there has been a major setback, I haven't had the ability to get my actors all at the same time. And my recent decision to completely change the mood of the film, and way I'm going to direct my film. This last minute decision has got me worried but I can't let it bother me right now, if I don't manage to get the shots I want then, I'll have to make do with what I got. But to be honest I don't like the shots I have now, which is why I decided to direct differently. I also made major changes to the script, which has also set me back. On top of everything else my laptop has broken down, now I can't work on mu own tome and need to share time with the desktop at home which is time consuming. And I still haven't gotten the main scenes in which do not take place indoors, I feel that these outside scenes will be the hardest. The last time I filmed it was hard to get in any shots due to the fact that the actors (including myself) couldn't pull ourselves together to co-operate. It took nearly one hour to get about three scenes.

0 comments:

New Moon

New Moon
Link is at bottem of page

Twilight

Twilight
Link at bottem of page

Which was a better Vampire movie? (Watch the trailers below if you haven't seen them.)