BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday

Success

All went well last night, I didn't finish shooting everything but that's only because I didn't have the script so we had to remember our lines. And the camera died on us so that also cost us. But all of the new shots were great, maybe one I want to redu but everything else went absolutely great. I'm feeling 100% more better about my project, I have every piece of confidence in the world to keep me going. I'm not going to worry about time, I'm pretty sure that everything will run as planned and very smoothly. Today I've asked everybody to come back to work on more scenes again. Looking forward to it.

0 comments:

New Moon

New Moon
Link is at bottem of page

Twilight

Twilight
Link at bottem of page

Which was a better Vampire movie? (Watch the trailers below if you haven't seen them.)